November 18th, 2016
Membership & Partnership Information
Help us make Illinois a model state for healthier, economic efficient and safe communities!
The Healthcare Consortium of Illinois (HCI) is an organization of partners committed to developing and maintaining community-based, integrated health and human service delivery systems. Which increase the well-being of individuals, families and communities throughout Illinois by means of Advocacy, Awareness and Action! We are steadfast in our efforts of bringing together representatives from businesses, institutions, civic organizations, educators and concerned citizens working together to build healthier communities. HCI invites you and/or your organization to join this partnership.
Demonstrate your support by joining a network that:
- Unites a diverse group of stakeholders around the most critical policies and/or dilemmas that affects our community’s health, safety and economy
- Work to solve community health and environmental issues that plague our neighborhood and workplaces
- Creates positive change and serves as a catalyst for dialogue that supports awareness in our communities
- Helps to build capacity, sustain, and expand ideas that work
Becoming a partner entitles you or your organization to:
- Acknowledgement on the HCI website and in our annual report as supporters
- Participation in our program committees and other regional committees
- Work with other partners and HCI to help shape the mission and work of our organization.
- E-Newsletter and Monthly General Assemble Meetings (information exchange) on concerns the affect our health, economy and community.
- Networking opportunities with other organizations or individuals of shared interest
- Discounted seminars, education, and training opportunities with HCI
Suggested minimum annual contributions are as follows:
- $500 Organization – Business, Institution or Civic Partners
- $250 Associate – Individual or Not-For-Profit Partners
- $100 Faith Based Institution
- $50 Student/Retiree – Students 18-25 or Seniors 65 and older